Just like obesity, even diabetes is being considered as an epidemic. In recent years, a lot more people have started suffering from this dreadful disease. Moreover, this health disorder has been affecting more and more younger people. According to experts, people who have a family history of diabetes are more likely to suffer from this problem.
A diagnosis of diabetes has always been synonymous to total loss of vision, loss of limbs, kidney failure and early death. However, trends are changing, and the complete scenario is somewhat different. Due to the advancements in technology and modern technology, a lot of people with diabetes can hope to live healthier and longer lives.
It’s important that diabetes is related to lack of insulin supply in the body. Due to this, many companies come up with new insulin products every now and then. Some of these include :
● Implantable insulin pumps to make sure sugar levels are measured properly, and the desired amount is delivered to the body.
● Insulin inhalers to aid the daily insulin injections. They provides instant relief to patients by making sure insulin enters the bloodstream quickly.
● Inulin pills that use a new kind of polymer. This can help diabetics receive insulin faster without pressurizing the digestive system.
● New insulin compounds specifically designed to control glucose in a much better way. They deliver the body with Glargine, Aspart, 75-25 Lispro mixture and more for rapid action.
Tests and Monitoring
In order to assess the overall health of diabetics, it’s important to monitor the tests. When it comes to patient monitoring, it includes :
● Pain free glucose tests can allow the patient to easily monitor his own blood sugar without experiencing any severe pain. There’s no need to literally needle your fingers to get blood samples.
● A monitoring device that looks like a wristwatch, and provides information about managing diabetes effectively.
It’s important to understand that diabetes is a chronic disease. Therefore, there’s no cure for diabetes. However, some treatment show promising results :
● Islet cell transplants are very effective for people suffering from Type 1 diabetes. These transplants use the Edmonton technique. It utilizes cells from the islet cells or pancreas to produce insulin.
● Gene therapy is also quite effective. It works around a gene called SHIP2. This gene regulates insulin production in your body.
There’s also a vaccine that contains a peptide. It stops the destruction of your pancreatic cells. With the diabetes vaccine, more people can expect to live a healthier and longer life.
There’s also an effective, but lesser known way to eliminate your diabetes within just 3 weeks. The program’s name is Diabetes Protocol. It’s an excellent guide to regulate insulin production in your body, and help you get rid of this ailment. The program also helps you develop positive habits to improve your overall health and lifestyle.
According to people who have bought the program, it shatters a lot of misconceptions and myths about diabetes, medicine and your overall health. The Diabetes Protocol provides you with deeper insight and information to reveal a good way to eliminate diabetes.